Tuesday, March 15, 2005

sleepy...

man... women... and children... everyone... yes... including you... has a saying that goes like this... anything's possible... sounds familiar? oh yeah... too familiar to me... especially when it comes to studies... anything's possible!! u can get straight A's wan... IF ONLY.... u put extra effort into it!
-.-"

now that technology is so advanced... let's try whether this is possible or not...
sleep... as i enter my first class at 8... my eyes are closed the moment i sit down... words poured in through my brain like senseless buzz... yet i can understand them... even when i'm asleep... then comes another class... which i finally open my eyes to walk round just to reach that class... then... my eyes can't control themselves as they insistently close themselves... blocking out lights... covering me in darkness once more... still receiving all the alienated language.. as words like ZZzzZ and occasional snores are the more understandable language...
as soon as my classes end... i will ride the bus back home... for once eyes open for a moment... until i reach my apartment... i walk up 4 flights of stairs... enter my room.. and just *boing* on the bed... and continue ur slumber... XD~
till the time comes when ur roomate starts prodding u on ur sides to wake u up.. then u realised... u just skipped ur whole day's classes!!!!!!! but sumhow u felt that u've attended them.. which u did!

thus lies in the secret technology... the ability to command ur spirit to attend classes... while leaving ur physical state at its initial position.. SLEEP!
bout closing eyes while attending classes? that's ur physical form which refers to the body on the bed... as spirits cannot control muscles... they will stay awake... and walk around with the body's physical appearance...

see how convenient... if we can attend classes without leaving our rooms... and get enough rest for the rest of the dya.. we might study even better... :p and since anything's possible... so ... let's pray that technology will make this new 'trend' possible!!!

btw, i didn't skip class! that's just an idea...or a hopeful wish for lazy bums like me :p

No comments: