Thursday, February 08, 2007

Stress = Force / Area

As of today, 8th of Feb at 2.30am...

I have finally release the solid load from my stomach into the jamban!!!!

Didn't sit on the toilet seats since Sunday. So my butt has somewhat missed the plastic feeling of the seats, so it does feel awkward at first when I sat on it. Also, I better watch carefully what I eat for the next few days. More vegetables and fruits are encouraged than meat!!

Been having flu as well since yesterday. Goodness knows where the virus comes from. So it's not an enjoyable day for me...

I must delay my flight back to Klang. There's a test on Friday afternoon, and I'm not eager for it. Disaster spells clearly right on my forehead. I'm doomed for sure.

Oh well, time to buck up before everything goes haywire like last semester!

No comments: