Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The 2

It's been 2 weeks...

2 weeks since I last blogged here...

2 weeks since I last had a proper sleep...

2 weeks of writing non-stop on the answer scripts, but never able to finish all the questions in time...

2 weeks of rushing the Theory of Machine project, including the final report, presentation slides and building up the prototype...

Agonized, stressed, exhausted, frustrated, tired, consumed, emfeebled, zombie'ed, tensed...

These are just but a few of the suitable adjectives that best describe what my coursemate and I have gone through...

For the past two weeks...

Apologies to everyone / anyone who's hopeful enough to drop by and see me ramble whenever I blog...

Rejoice now!! For that dreadful 2 weeks have come and gone!!! I'm now a Free man!!!!

FREE!
FREE!!

*pops champagne and tosses confetti around*

~Shit... I think I've copied my fellow blogger's style!!

2 months of holiday and I shall enjoy it this time! Might find work or maybe I'm just gonna laze around in the house during the hols. So bug me if you guys want! I'm always available! =p

No comments: