Saturday, July 14, 2007

Revived

OMG! I didn't realise that I've abandon this blog for almost a month (2 weeks short nia~~) and I've yet to blog about my trip in Ireland!

Before the Ireland stuff, it's time to let readers (if there's still any left after my lacksture of updating) know what have I been doing for the past 2 weeks after the updates on Dragonforce...

It's better if I just list them out right here instead of elaborating further:

- I'm staying outside of Uniten Campus, along with my housemates Alwin, Tai Soon, Eugene and Tai Leong, we are currently building our hideout in Taman Desa Serdang.

- Streamyx and phone line is still in the process of pasang'ing so do not expect to see us coming online on weekdays... Unless we go to Uniten's Comp Lab to log in!

- I'm currently driving my sis's car to Uniten. Since my sis is currently working in Ireland, why not I use?? But I have to bear the petrol cost and maintenance fees of course.

- Seeing the probability of becoming broke in less than a month, I've decided to help my cousin in his handphone shop on weekends to earn abit of pocket money thus helping to cover some of my expenses as life progresses in Uniten.

- Most important of all, my hols has ended. Time to get serious in studies once more.

Lots of words, no pics.. bosan betul... yadayadayada...

I'm blogging from my bro's comp at home, so I do not have the pics required to post it up.

There will be a House Warming Party this coming Tuesday. With BBQ involved... So excited! Can't wait for that day!! xD

Seriously, I better blog more often... -.-

No comments: