Thursday, January 20, 2005

AmBuSHed...

OK it's Jan 19... and i'm face approaching the end of Teens... so my birthday is tomorrow (which is today)... and my Uni friends are so nice... 13 of them and I went together to have dinner in Esquire Kitchen in South City Plaza (serdang) to celebrate my b'day ONE DAY EARLIER... wait... does this mean.. i get to become 19 years old 1 day sooner??! drat! -.-"

Having dinner in esquire kitchen... that's just the beginning. nothing happened during this period... everything's as usual... until the time we finished our dinner... we stayed on and asked the waiters to clear up the table... now the fun part is approaching....

My beloved friends have got me gifts... 2 presents and a b'day card... one of the presents is smaller in size compared to the other... They hinted that i should open the small present first... and the big present though... cannot be opened tonight! HUH??! NANI?!! *something's not right here... -.-" oh well... since they wanted me to do so... and the big one can't be opened tonight? oh well... it's not my official b'day yet! so i kindly oblige! As i remove the side of the parcel... they want me to close my eyes and take out the goodies inside... *HRRM>>> this is even fIshIER!!!* oh kay~! and i closed my eyes... continue to tear off the parcel... and reached my fingers in... *squeals of laughter* (eh.. i haven't touch anythign leh.. got ppl dah tak tahan laughing lioa... ni tak baik ni!) then i touch the goodies inside.... eeeeee.... why does it felt like LACE??!!! soon everyone was laughing their ass off! even i can't contain myself and laughed whole heartedly... cos... I GOT A FEMALE G-STRING!! and it's RED :p they even wanted me to wear it so that they can take my pic... i looked at it... if can wear nvm... but the size............ wahahahaha... so they have to pass up that opportunity... :p

next is the b'day cake... CHOCOLATE! wah.. they sure know wat i like though... or maybe because most of us loves chocolate cakes? hrrm... something to ponder.. :p the marking of my adulthood... 19 years old... ahh... i'm feeling old~~!!! we ate the cakes... then spent sometime playing snooker b4 we head back to our apartment........

The end is not here.... as soon as i got down from the car... alwin is kind enough to steer me into a casual conversation... and without realizing it... in just seconds... i've become an unriped human omelette!!! -.-" from head to back... BACK MOSTLY! 17 eggs... barraged out of nowhere.... a blur of visions... only seeing something dripping from my hair... and i'm suddenly soaked in egg bath! and my filecase got some of the egg's glory as well... -.-" whew!! no good cutting my hair... they will just keep growing at rapid rate from now onwards!

TOOK A VERY LONG BATH... because of the eggs... -.-" and the whole apartment is full of the eggs' smell... -.-" which is kinda distracting... opened the last parcel... which is a cunted Diesel T-Shirt... in navy blue! wow! with orange writings... :p

i certainly had a great time... thanks to my great pals here in Uniten... they've made my birthday something to look forward to next time... *exclude the eggs though* hehehehe

the OCean 13 : Janice, Josephine, Kelly, Andrew, Ah Yao, Tze Jun, Kien Ho aka Jay Kor, Yi Jun, Kok Keong aka KK, Eugene, Alwin, Jay and Tai Leong.

ThAnKS FOR EVERyThInG!!!
I FEEL SO 19 LIAO!!! -.-"


No comments: