Monday, February 21, 2005

weekends are over~~

i can't believe it! my freaking weekends ended just like that~! saving the part that we celebrated ah Boon's b'day and went to sri hartamas for a drink.. but the rest of the days are kinda routine... in other words... SIEN~! cannot tahan... i need more spices in my life~!!!

Boon Cheng's b'day falls on the 18th Feb... almost all of the Star Gang.. plus a few from other schools as well turned up in Star Pisces for this event to welcome our beloved lau peh to the 19 year old society... as well as the final year to be a teenager b4 he finally become an adult LEGALLY~ :p

Saturday... our attention is diverted to none other than Guan Seng's house for another round of gambling session... ir's always crowded at this sorta times... money's bet, cards dealt... hands taken... poker faces drawn... in the end... it's all bout the money~!!! lost a few bucks over there... drat... sweet lady luck has turned away from me this time! damn it!

my night time's spent with a few of my pals in souled out, Sri hartamas for a round of liquor... Chivas this time... and i personally don't enjoy as much as the last time i came over... the fact that i just had my dinner and drinking liquor right after that is definitely not a comfortable feeling... u keep having troubles swallowing the drink... as though u might throw up any moment without warning... so i have to resist my self-temptation to go for bottoms-up or neat... in large packs... my apologies to everyone who has to make do with my stomach's abscence... by drinking xtra portion...

right now i'm in computer lab... my beloved lecturer is going around computers checking our assignments... we are doing a brochure and each of us are suppose to explain what our brochures are all about :p i better stop here... less more questions asked... and i'm not in the mood to be patient...

No comments: