Wednesday, June 29, 2005

postponed posts PART 1

alright.. i'm back (finally!) to give u guys a few ideas on me and my life for the past few days... more pics have been taken... and all of them will be posted.. and i'll inform u guys when it's done.. thx for being patient with me...

so without further delays, let's begin....

MY TRIP TO KUANTAN <--- AGAIN?!!!!

yeap... it's kuantan again! yeap it's the same hotel Duta Village again... same ol sea, same ol view.. same ol atmosphere... and same ol way to RELAX!! XD~ spent most of the time at the beach... and inside the room too.. either eating the Malay food over there like nobody's business... or sleeping away inside the room like a pig.. till the heat is partially removed from the sand... that's when the cooling system seawater comes in... got my fingers as wrinkled as ever... heh.. got to see red moon one night... which is hanging on the horizon... hrrm.. nvr seen a moon so low before... initially mistaken it as some ppl who's playing a kite... (proven my short-sighten eyes have worsen -.-")

overall this trip for me is too relaxed... that no extraordinary thing happened in this trip at all... -.-" for 3 days 2 nights... i'll bet no one wants to follow me to Kuantan if i ever invite them for a trip.. hehe

speaking of planning a trip... i've been spending some $$$ on my phone planning a trip to Genting. My parents have booked 2 rooms for this trip... so that i can invite a few friends over... so till the next post : GENTING TRIP!!

tune in again next time! same time same place~~ XD

No comments: