Friday, December 30, 2005

Beckoning 2006

Only 2 days left before we embark into the future: 2006

What lies ahead is clearly blur... but whatever has happened in the past, in the year 2005, we learn from it. That's gonna be my 2005's philosophy... a new resolution as I step into 2006. Obviously I've kena'ed alot from many sides... regarding myself of cos~

First and foremost, as everyone should know, is about my study attitude... hehehe.. who wouldn't deny that I did badly in exams... I think i still owe Lady Luck some thanks for letting me through the first Semester of 1st year degree itself! It surely is a real pain in the ass! Getting GPA of 2.28 is not encouraging for me... But merely encourages my whole family, especially my brother, to give me his piece of mind. I gave in this time, without rebel much, that it's really my own downfall... So in this matter my resolution is fairly simple to say but hard to manage: get ur blardy ass unto the book and stop playing so many DOTA games!

Speaking of getting lectured by my families, it's time to stop all these naggings! Had enough after all these years especially from my brother! Time to be conscious with the surrounding before i'm labelled as blur by my brother time after time... geram betul... sister oso another wan... maybe i shouldn't be that stubborn as well.. hehehe...

Last but not least, though the most impossible task of all, is to be rid of the attitude that makes us truly.. Malaysian : PROCRASTINATION. As seen on the papers (30/12), hordes of people have started lining up as early as 7am to settle their MyKad, even though the governments have allowed 5 years time for the citizens to change to MyKad without charging them. Ill-consideration to those who's on duty till late night just to settle this MyKad matter? very unfair to them i must say.

well so much so as for my new year's resolution... if world peace is achievable then i would have added in as my resolution, but knowing that it will take decades to achieve such feat... and gaining 5kg in a year is considered remarkable if i can achieve that! Above everything else, 2006 is gonna be quite a year... what with World Cup's coming nearer day by day...

Btw, i shall let my ke "beh-hiao-ba" an let loose for a while... from today onwards, countdown to 20 Jan 2006... u know i know lah! so BE PREPARE!! :p

No comments: