Friday, January 06, 2006

first in 2006

It's 2006 I
have
no
idea what to
blog
about. So I try


 to be slightly
more creative
than ever
before that
is to write



 a blog that
is close
to a
design of the
year 2006 to



    make my
blog
look
more interesting.
And I think
I've done
very well.



Ok, forgive me for being bored here... syok sendiri namanya...

The new year brings new hopes and promises, especially if one has his/her own resolutions set right before the new year approaches. Hopes that bring changes to he/she, or even families, and the people around for the better future. Unfortunately, it doesn't apply in my case.. Where hopes and promises don't count at the most appropriate time.

You see, I have exam on this coming Sunday. So one of the resolutions that did not pop up in my list, and yet it happened to me... (drums roll...)

JOM MARI KITA TIDUR DENGAN SYOK SYOK PADA WAKTU PETANG!!

Damn I'm not suppose to have this habit especially at times like this. Usually my naps are short, 1 hour the most. But now, I can no longer resist the comfortable spot in my hostel as I come back after classes. The softness of the pillow, the warmth of my comforter... ahhh... irresistible. The only drawback is the mattress provided, and yet again, you can't expect Slumberland from a hostel can you? So most of the afternoon, which is supposed to be spent on studying, is being reduced to nothing but SLEEP!!! and basketball as well.

Speaking of my room, it's still chilly. For those who doesn't know what's going on, then I shall now introduce to you guys the room I am staying in now. (without pics.. paiseh)

My room, for some reason or another... is the coldest if compared to my housemates'. It has been going on like this since I entered Uniten itself. Even though my housemate Alwin's room and mine face the same direction towards the corridor, my room is way colder than his. Maybe he produces more body heat than I do, and his computer is producing alot of heat to keep the room warm. If it's raining out there, I'm quite fortunate myself to survive the cold itself!! I have conducted experiments to place my fan speed and Alwin's as constant (Max speed 5), and my room tapau'ed his room for the Coldest Room Award. It is until then I have no choice but to sleep with my shirt on, instead of the typical topless knocked out pose on the bed (without drooling of course)

My other housemate Tai Soon suggested that I was being followed around since I entered Uniten. That's the reason why my room has the grave chill effect. I dont' really like the idea of this and pray that this is not true at all...

Should I move to another room after the end of semester and the condition persists, then I might need to conduct exorcism...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOPLESS ??? yo could u give our eyes a treat by posting ur topless pic on ur blog ? i'm sure o ur female readers are willing to kill themselves juz to see dat pic =p

Chee Shin, Gan said...

anonymous: OF COS... not. mai siao! XD see all bones nia!

Anonymous said...

"...I was being followed around since I entered Uniten"

sexy~

Anonymous said...

bones ? haha...i think somebody is trying to hide something from his readers ;p

Chee Shin, Gan said...

anonymous: yeah... i'm hiding bones... tehre those doggie like to sniff at and bite.. and chew until it decides it can't chew no more, then buries the bone.. to store for the future... XD

Anonymous said...

wuahaha...why did it wanna bury the bones? so dat the puppies can use em to make bak kut teh ?

Chee Shin, Gan said...

so that he/she can eat it... and of cos for the pups to brew bah kut teh as u mentioned... or just helping the ecology~ :p