Thursday, January 12, 2006

Not Stress-ed yet

If I can remember clearly, I have a Differential Equation (DE) test on this Sunday, a moral class project which my group has chosen the task to clean up the pathway along the lake in Uniten on next Thursday, and a mock meeting for Technical Communication (Tech Com) one week after the blardy Moral Project.

Sigh... so much for having a happy moments in Uniten. I have not returned to my hometown for almost 2 weeks now. The smell of Bah Kut Teh, no matter how mild it is, I can detect it afar. I can no longer resist the temptation should I set my eyes on the succulent pork ribs stewed to perfection in the claypot filled with essence of wholesome goodness. Great... I just made myself hungry again after stuffing myself during dinner.

Counting down to Chinese New Year, there's still 2 weeks more to go. Best that I put in more effort for these few assignments. After all, time indeed flies when you least expected it. We just think how torturous we've been especially during exams, seemingly how 'snail' the time crawls...

Well, shall not linger over here too long. Time to hit the books. By the way, in case you think that this entry is somewhat much more formal if compared to my usual style of ramblings, I'm appointed as "Designated Editor" in my group for Technical Communication. Don't bother yourself thinking what on earth is a Designated Editor, it's just a complicated term for Secretary.

No comments: