Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fragile

My humblest apologies, I don't find the show Fragile that good nor impressive enough to scare the hell out of you till you pee in the pants in fright. It's just another plain old POTONG STIM type of horror show that you would be glad to save that money on something else much worthwhile such as MI3. Disappointed... Totally disappointed.

On that Wednesday itself when we watched the movie, Mark, Alwin, Ang, Adelynn and I had our dinner at Dominoe's Pizza. Since Alwin had a Gold card that gives a another large pizza for free with any order of a large pizza. We had a brief discussion, 2 pizzas are too little, 3 is ideal but will get a 1 free pizza, so it shall be 4, which is quite alot... Apart from that, we have only half an hour's time to finish the pizzas before the show begins... Can finish or not??

So we took the gamble, and ordered 4 pizzas altogether!! And whacked them all into our stomachs we did, though it took quite some valiant effort to push the pizzas into our stomach within that period of time. Adelynn managed to bantai 4 slices of pizza, and the rest of the guys have to take in 7 slices each! Quite a major feat for me actually since I've never tried taking in so much in one go in such short time! My mouth ached after the dinner, never chew for so long in my entire life! Had difficulty walking up into the cinema after that. Having such large burden in my stomach... -.-"

While in Uniten, there's an on going basketball 5 on 5 tournament which began on Monday. I've joined the competition along with my usual teammates. So far we've won one and lost one. Tomorrow's game is the deciding one to determine whether we would advance into semi-final or getting eliminated. So best of luck to my team. Heh.

On the bad side of things, the Uniten server administrator thinks it's enough for us students to have full day internet access. So they have pulled the cable and put us back to square one : Online only from 5pm onwards till 7am the next day. Drat, this would make us become obsolete once again!!! And it takes off the reason for me to ponteng class and enjoy surfing the net!!

Alright, enough for now, one whole day's energy is spent needlessly on the basketball court. I seem to be getting darker with each passing day. Fortunately, many thanks to my Lou Po who gave me the aloe vera cream, I no longer suffered from dry skin that peeled off last week!

To the world of tanning once again~ Shin reporting live from UNITEN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just out of curiousity, who's yr lou po?

Chee Shin, Gan said...

i see that u are curious! :p her name's melissa. we got married at the age of 14! hehe