Saturday, May 06, 2006

Begin every sentence with the word...


- I got 2 assignments pending till the end of this short semester.

- I got an open book test now for Malaysian Studies and it's due on Tuesday.

- I got a test on Tuesday for Manufacturing Processes.

- I am wickedly broke.

Haih... I guess I shouldn't spend too much in a week's time. 100 bucks per week is considered a pain in the ass right? I should start tracking my own expenses to find out which part of my life has been spending too much, which I hope is not on food supplies!! I am so not gonna spend my money on some cheaper and economical food that doesn't fulfill its purpose : FILL UP MY EMPTY STOMACH!

I should avoid any sunlight for now. The sunburn effects is totally hard to bear for me this time. Maybe I should have just continue to play under the sun instead of hiding in the shades after my high school years. Look what good has it done to me? I can no longer stand the sun as long as before, I've become fairer if compared to last time and yet still darker than most of the people I know. And yet, a day under the sun playing handball till 11am has turned me back to square one : OH LANG KI GOR!

Bah, I rest my case. I shall play under the sun from now onwards! Sun provides Vitamin D after all right? So it's healthy! XD

1 comment:

ian said...

ahahahaha!~

begin every sentence with the word- shit. haha!~ hilarious! ingenious!

you da man!

ps: the sun fries your brains too.

toodles!~