Saturday, April 29, 2006

2nd week ends...

...And the third week shall arise...

With tests and projects continue to dominate Special Sem, I still find the time to have some fun albeit a little bit too much, as usual!

Basketball is always my daily dose of stress management activity in Uniten apart from occasional afternoon naps as well as the hourly (if possible) DotA sessions. But now, another sport has been added into my list for a better stress management : Futsal!

An invitation by the senior students, we abandon our Tuesday Basketball sessions and focus on this new activity. We go all the way to Sri Petaling's Endah Parade just to play this intensive sport. 2 hours of non-stop action leaves a great satisfaction feeling inside of me. 3 hours after the game leaves my leg feeling tensed and wobbly. The next morning I shall have all the reason I need to skip class! :p Thanks to these senior friends of mine, my life in Uniten has become more eventful!

Back in Klang, there's a handball league going on and I'm chosen to play for the team peraliph along with my fellow handball teammates during secondary school. Peraliph is a team name formed by the team captain, a businessman who's experienced in handball. So don't ask me what kind of name that is. The league is open to Selangor, so it's quite a high level competition in my opinion. And this is the very first time I play handball indoors. So I was quite lost in space when I played for few minutes, and maybe that's the reason why I don't get to play at all in second half! We lost the game in the end despite leading the scoresheet at half time. But I feel that the team could have done better in second half.

So with these sports occupy my free time, I'm a busy man! But the test is coming nearer. What the heck! Enjoy first lah!

No comments: