Friday, April 07, 2006

Siblings' Love

Till now, I have never mention anything about my siblings. They are ok, they have done their job well as my siblings. They have played a major roles in my life and I'm happy that I have them as my siblings.

But sometimes, siblings do tend to get on your nerves. As much as I would like to say 'siao eh you bodoh wan ah?' like they always say that to me, it hurts a little inside of me because, like all humans, I don't like to lose in an argument. Even though I have a few facts right down my sleeves, but sometimes it is just the elderly ones who know how to counter those facts with some cynical words and followed by a bigger bomb, which of course will leave me speechless most of the time. And then they will mercilessly continue with the onslaught. I'm nothing but an annoying fly waiting to be swatted by then. -.-"

It is ok that i lost out in an argument, well said and true mah. You can't beat the elders because they just know too much compared to you at this sorta age. Especially me, the youngest of the lot, who is always the great victim under the hands of my siblings.

There are times though that the siblings use you as a medium to release stress. That's when you go 'what the hell did I do this time?' when you are confronted by them. Hearing them saying things that go against certainly doesn't please you, you will feel annoyed, you want to defend yourself, and that's when things go from bad to worse. They raise their voice!! And thus the war begins. Neither side have nothing to lose, it's just noise polution. It's always the noise. Until the end, none of the party win, both lose out to their own. Simply because, they can't control their temper... and I can't either.

Till today, I have had countless incidents with my siblings especially my sister. Sudah berapa ribu kali aku bertengkar dengan dia kerana hal yang remeh. We do forgive each other after a few days of silent treatment, as well as some cold war. But everything turns out well after that.
Now I've learnt how to compromise whenever she's not in the mood. It really works well for me, and for her as well. Just.. tahan.. for a minute or two. Then I'm ok... she's ok.. everything's ok!
We are OK...

I have to thank them for being the part of my life. Blardy entertainers they are as well! XD

2 comments:

ian said...

To tell you the truth, my bro and I haven't had a quarrel in years!

Good hor?

That's bcos we rarely talk.

Give it a thought,bro.

(P.S: Things are better now since we both play DotA like geeks. Hehe.)

Chee Shin, Gan said...

hehehe.. good one there! At least now I'm ok with both of my siblings. But having an age gap of 5 to 7 years is abit hard still >.<