Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kuantan.. Round 3?

To all ya readers out there... this is the trip to Kuantan, Pahang for the 3rd year in a row. If this can explain why do I look so dark in the first place. Yes it does! You can refer this session as:

The maintenance of my skin kaler to look as though I am out of Africa!

In this year's trip, laziness took over me cos the main aim for this trip is to S.L.E.E.P! Lesser outings are involved this time around. Most of the time is spent within the resort's premises, which is redirected to a place called hotel room. XD

On the 2nd day of the trip, we went over to a place called Panching, where a cave with a stone shaped like a sleeping buddha lies inside, known as Gua Caras. It's a shorter climb compared to Batu Caves' (I still never been to Batu Caves), but it's a good outing consider that it's been a while since i last spelunking. And that was in Gua Tempurung in Perak a few years back!

The only highlight of me lazing around is now being enhanced with a good napping session at the beach under a tree with a mat laid before me. Armed with a good story book to read with (alas without my faithful shades) and towel as my pillow, I enjoy a good reading session while feeling the seabreeze blowing gently towards me. No longer I can last till the next 50 pages when I finally kong'ed and enter a fitful sleep......

Until some blardy twigs came falling from the tree and poke on me body! Damn annoying!

Another great escape towards paradise I should say. Now I am back in Klang once again to take on the hell that awaits me!! Bring it on man! I'm refreshed!!!

No comments: