Monday, June 12, 2006

In holiday mood

Ahhh... holiday is all I'm thinking now. Best enjoyed if one has just gone through hell during exam. The first thing I thought of as I handed in my very last paper to the invigilator...

FREEDOM~~!!!

Went to Port Dickson immediately after the exam with Uni pals. 15 of us went there for 2 days filled with many enjoyable moments and laughter. From tossing one after another into the "famed crystal clear" seawater to riding on water scooter and even the banana boat. Honestly speaking this is the first time I ride on a banana boat. It was thoroughly enjoying as one speeds away on a banana boat while enjoying the breeze blowing on to your skin which is stressed up by the exam itself, and being tumbled down by the speed boat that is pulling the banana boat as it gave a sudden turn, creating enough inertia to send us away from the boat and into the sea. Unfortunately, things ain't turned out that good in my case. The speedboat was too big and the motor wasn't powerful enough to accelerate the whole boat and of course, with the banana boat itself. As the speedboat swerved, so did the banana boat, but only slightly, which is why the occupants including me still manage to hang on to the banana boat itself. After several tries, the effort was still in vain, until we ourselves decided to jump off at the next swerve. Quite entertaining, but 10 bucks each for one fall is certainly not worth it, as others who got into other banana boat, had 6 falls and yet paid the same price. Blardy bloodsuckers.

As the World Cup has begun, all of us crammed into one room and watch the opening match. Germany vs Costa Rica. I had a bet with Alwin that Germany and Costa Rica would draw, but he insisted on Germany to win the match. So we bet on a Limau Ais. Arrrgghhh.. Germany go score that wonder goal for what!! Now I owe him one limau ais dy~~ >.<

Aside that, we got a huge scare when Alwin's hamster managed to escape out of its own cage right before the check-out time! Fortunately it was found hiding under the bed. No one knew how it managed to climb out of its own cage. A real mystery. Hrrm.

I'll be having a 3 weeks holiday right after the Port Dickson trip. I guess that I'll spend most of my time sitting in front of TV watching most of the matches Live. Hopefully I won't lose another Limau Ais this time! My guess is that Brazil would retain the title again, but I will be on the look out for Italy and Holland. I'm never in favour of the England, despite how they described them as one of the best squads in their history. Bah, look how boring they played against Paraguay. Such disgrace!

I'll give them another Quarter-final booting at the hands of... Argentina! >.<

No comments: