Saturday, July 08, 2006

2nd Year, 1st Sem 06/07


Finally!! I'm a sophomore! I have gone through thick and thin to get out of first year! Now I shall continue my perilous journey and obtain what I'm here for! A 60 grand worth of degree certificate!

Just to let you guys know, the above is my current semester's timetable. Pretty neat eh?

And what's with that X mark on Tuesday??

Just to let you guys know. The secret of abusing the Uniten's system in order to obtain the classes you want to enter.

Situation's like this: I want to enter the class same with my friend, but his section 5B is full. So I have to enter 5A, which still has vacancy, but it clashes with other subject. Section 5A and 5B is under the same lecturer, the only difference is that both have tutorial classes at different time. So, my plan is to join into 5A, have my tutorial class clash with other subject, and then appeal to the lecturer to allow me enter 5B's tutorial class.

So far so good everyone?

Through the geniuses Alwin and Tai Soon, we use the URL which registers a subject into the timetable, and change the subject code to the one I want. *When one clicks the URL, the subject will be added right away* So, the system would not notice that the subject I registered would clash with other subjects I have registered earlier. It's some kind of a bug, but a very friendly bug!

Friday don't have class again! Haha! I feel so free!!

Haven't seen much foudation students yet. New intake students are here to test themselves in survival of the fittest. Best man / woman will get the best tasty Malay food or Indian food. Heard from others that there are more chinese girls for this intake, so everyone's expecting some eye candies finally roam the Uniten foodcourt during breaks. :)

A whole new semester, a new beginning once again! Hope I don't screw this one up like last year's!!