Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hectic

A small spot dedicated to one of my best pals throughout my life..... FANG CHIN!

Happy belated 20th b'day to you man!! 12th July... Paiseh ada sedikit lewat liao!. Ya I know I'm still older than you but I can't help but make you feel older. Though that doesn't seem to work most of the time but what the heck, the bugging is worth the trouble! >.<

So much so for advertising on my blogspace here... kacau!

Back to my current state, with my oh-so-beautiful-campus life taking the centre stage. (as usual).

I've been assigned to do homeworks of 3 different subjects. Mind you. Homeworks!!! It's been almost 3 years since I last heard of this term, especially in University level! With Dynamics, Thermodynamics and Circuits on this semester's timetable, you can't help but think, would there be any work to do in the first place?? Having this in mind, you are in deep shit! Cos I did. And I AM IN DEEP SHIT NOW!! Rarely I have touch the textbook itself unless it's for reference purposes, and the same goes to the exercises provided inside the book itself. Yes I'm THAT lazy! My usual routine involves DotA, Diablo2 and Gunbound. (Yes, this time a gunbound server has been set up.. hooray to my already packed playing schedule) So, it's highly unusual for me to do the exercises as required by the lecturers and to hand them in during tutorial classes. Handing in the homework... It seems that I'm brought back to secondary school times once again!!

For once after so many years, I have no choice but to spend my time doing exercises from the textbook. Thus, I have no choice but to spend some $$$ on the textbooks, and they aren't cheap either!! 2nd-hand books are hard to find, and they differ in book editions. There's a small booth that sells 2nd-hand textbooks. Checked out for Circuits Textbook and it's 70 bucks with fair condition. Later I went to the bookstore only to find out that the new Circuits Textbook is actually 72 bucks only. $$$$ suckers those 2nd-hand book sellers. And they are getting alot of customers, which is the weird thing!! Blardy hell! They should be sent to the abyss for their dark deeds!!!

On a side note to everyone, never try taking KTM from 5pm to 7pm. If you dont' believe, you can always give it a shot. You'll get what I mean. :)

Homework's due next Tuesday, gotta start reducing the burden throughout the weekends...


Homework I hate thee!!!! @#$#%!@#$


No comments: