Thursday, December 14, 2006

Moving Out and In

NEW SEM BEGINS!!!!!! Which means that......

I've got 4 months of pure Educational + Hostel + Fun + Ponteng + Stress + Depression + Tension = University Life

Yippeee!! No more waking up at wee hours. My meal time shall be back to normal with 3 main course meals with one tea time on either daytime or night time. Thus providing me a healthier lifestyle.

However, this lifestyle would increase the probability of NOT HAVING BAH KUT TEH FOR 4 MONTHS by threefolds!

Not really a worthy sacrifice... T_T

So I've moved back into my hostel. After behaving like a sloth for almost a month, it's hard to get back into my old self in a matter of days. Moving luggages and the computer in and out of the car has been a big pain in the ass for me now!

Through all the tugging, groaning and swearing, I managed to settle down in my new apartment...

And being blown away with a whiff of strong B.O that has been contained in the room for almost a month!!!!!!

Knn... of all time not to bring along my Glades Air Freshener...

Will post pics of my hostel. Since I've never done that at all even though I've been here in Uniten for the past 3 years.

No comments: