Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tagged... again!

I think I've been tagged by quite a many times on this sei (number 4) version. No thanks to the siao zhar bo bloggers! hrmph!

I hope you all are happy that finally I've decided to respond to this one, though I myself must seek apologise for posting this one up so late!

4 Things many don't know.
- I'm not doing well in my studies at the moment, like yeah I passed, but I almost failed...
- Because of the above, I'm lacking self confidence...
- I'm music illiterate, even so I'm learning the guitar... and it's tough.. to be patient as well ><
- I dunno whether you guys would have noticed by now, but I don't look like either of my siblings. xD

4 Movies I could watch over and over again
- LOTR
- The Last Samurai
- Pirates of the Carribean
- The Crow

4 Places I've lived
-Chi Liung
-Perlis (Still a toddler that time so I can't remember exactly how does it look like over there)
-Cousin's place (used to stay there overnight during cny for games)
-Uniten hostel! -.-"

4 TV Shows I love
- 3rd Rock from the Sun (sadly it's over for a long time ago! T_T)
- Anthony Bordaine (is it spelt like tis?) the amusing yet sarcastic traveller!

Can I stop here since I hardly watch the TV??!

4 Places I've been on vacation
- Kuantan (like countless times already..)
- Cameron Highlands (like countless times already again....)
- Hatyai ,Thailand
- Pangkor Island

4 Of my favourite food
-Scrambled eggs.. ><
-Omellet du Fromage! that's cheese omelette in French!!
-Bah Kut Teh la wat else...
-Oh yeah, almost forgotten... Restaurant Boston Baru's zhi hun gen (fried starch mee)

4 Places I would rather be.
-by the beach on a hammock...
-Jasper, Canada.
-yum char sessions.. though I would get broke sooner than I thought
-away from home.. good enough.. though being kidnapped is not an ideal way to be away from home..

4 Favourite songs
-In Joy and Sorrow - HIM
-Warmness on the Soul - Avenged Sevenfold
-I Remember You - Skid Row
-Like Light to the Flies - Trivium

4 Others I wanna tag
- dowan lah... see I so kind again!

No comments: