Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cameron Highland.. again?!

Yes it is... AGAIN! -.-"

Apart from playing mahjong for like most of the time inside the apartment, we hardly moved around in Cameron due to bad weather conditions... can't even visit the Boh Tea Plantation this time. We are only able to go for a walk right at the Pasar Malam Brinchang before / after the rain. So most of the time is spent inside the apartment, which is obviously too dull and boring.

This time around I'll try and let the pictures do the talking...

What??!! Shin posting pictures???! o.0""
Yes! (especially to Ee Von) I am posting pictures this time in my blog!!

So, what are we waiting for?? Let us begin with......

The scenes:

Apa tu??!


I was shocked myself when I first saw that!! I swore at that moment Fatal Frame is trying to haunt me for real this time... rupa-rupanya it's the reflection of the car's side mirror... -.-"


Wish I could own one of the houses here... so peaceful...


Here in Cameron Highland, everything is slow... nothing to rush about... just taking my own sweet time doing whatever I wanna do... enjoying the scenes and breathing in the fresh air... I like this sorta lifestyle...

But certain people just have to keep things moving a.k.a. my sister!!


Eh cepat ambik gambar, mau hujan lo! kalo aku basah nanti belasah ngko!


Oh well.. sudah biasa dengan diorang!

Siblings are fun to be with despite the ups and downs I've had throughout my whole 20 years...

When the camera falls into the wrong hands... in my case, Sister... the results are either...



Gaya, mutu, keunggulan...


Or...



mischievous...


Compared with what both my brother and I did 2 years ago...



It's not that bad lar the previous one right..? right??

This relaxation therapy last for 3 days, which is good enough for me. Despite the mountain sceneries and good environment, as mentioned it is a place for vacation, it still gets the nod ahead of Genting Highlands in my opinion.

Kns, 1 hour to kao tim this post.. =.=

1 comment:

amy-da-great said...

Cool pics!
Well, at least you've been there..
I've, admittedly, never been to Cameron Highlands.
Sad right?