Sunday, November 05, 2006

Exam Post

Short notice.

I (was / am /will be ) having my 2nd year 1st semester Final Exams!

Yes the great period of time where staying up all night has become a daily ritual, while cramming whatever text that's worth slotting into my already limited memory space. Illustrations at this point is a great plus for those people who enjoys "look-through & remember" study style.

Like me.

But minus the remember part, as usual...

So, at this point. I've screwed up Thermodynamics nice and proper, have crapped up alot of non-factual facts out of nowhere for Moral 2 (YEAH I AM STILL TAKING MORAL FOR GOODNESS KNOWS WHY PLZ SOMEONE TELL ME!!) *glares at Ministry of Education*, and recently, just screwed up Circuits Analysis nice and proper once more!!!

So, what's left for the finals? The cursed Dynamics.

Which I've no idea why I've managed to screw this paper. Honestly, it's my core subject. A basic to my future higher level education right?! So if I'm caught screwed up nice and proper in this subject again, then my Mechanical Engineering prospect is going down to zero...

A book has a title 'Dare to Fail'.

But I don't dare, cause we all know the consequences of failing...

And till date, the consequences never fails to encourage me to change for the better. But it just doesn't last long enough for me to keep up the pace. And soon, laziness kicks in again. And the whole process is recycled once more.

Gosh, I wish I could be not as lazy as I am now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol does tramadol 50mg look like - buy tramadol with cod delivery