Monday, November 13, 2006

Tagged

Grrr... sei Ke Xin... tag me dunno for wat. Not that I've much time to blog bout this when u tagged me few weeks ago...

But, now that I'm free... so i guess it wont' hurt me to cover back the lost post yo? And something for me to do blog bout as well!!

3 Hobbies
- Basketball
- Futsal
- Sleep

3 Things on my to-do list
- Pack up for Pangkor trip
- Get enough rest for the Pangkor trip
- Just get alot of sleep for this holiday

3 Unique traits
- Leng chai (ngek ngek ngek... shoot me down if u like :p)
- Patient (but I seem to lose it easily than last time ><)
- Straight! XD

3 Favourite drinks
- Milo kosong ais!
- Goodday fresh milk
- choc milkshake

3 Passions
- Idling
- Oogling
- Doodling (actually i have none in particular)

3 Awesome movies
- LOTR
- Last Samurai
- Scary Movie 4 (hehehe)

3 Good Bands
- HIM
- NIN
- NKOTB

3 Things I am anal about
- My feather pillow
- My comp
- My guitar

3 Random women
- sampat daughter
- sampat kexin
- sampat caryn

3 Bad habits
- lazy
- too playful
- just plain lazy

3 Painful experiences
- lost 'her'
- feels hollow inside, alone
- Wait, I'm too happy-go-lucky for this sorta thing! ><

3 Treasured memories
- Olde trip to Genting with high school friends during the 'kebudak-budakan' time (Form 3)
- When I was with 'her'.
- My life.

3 Goals before 30
- Graduate?
- A good wife with two kids
- Decent income, not into the world of riches.

3 Favourite desserts
- ice cream!
- tesco choc chip cookies washed down with MILK
- peanut butter sandwich washed down with MILK

3 People I tag
- lazy tag ppl la... (see I'm so kind)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HIM & NKOTB in the same breath. I can't believe you just said that.

-3niGma- said...

i tak sampat k??!! bluuueekk!!!
wahahahaha....

a wife n two kids? why two?set lio wan!! wahahahah... if three how?if one only leh? weird la.... how many kids edi plan a?

Chee Shin, Gan said...

drew: lol!! i can't believe u dun share the same views as i do! xD anyway, those are random bands. how to have a favourite band when nowadays all come up with one nice songs with the other crappy ones... though i stand by my decision on HIM band though. hehe

Chee Shin, Gan said...

caryn: wahahah.. u memang sampat wan lah.. cannot tukar liao that wan. 2 kids ah... depends on how 'kiong' both me and wife lah! ngek ngek