Monday, November 20, 2006

1/4 hols gone

My first week of hols ended with a blast! Lots of things happened in this one whole week, which sadly i dun have the initiative to update once the incident took place.

So to all readers, my apologies, I just have to shorten it out this time.

Monday ~

After checking out from my apartment on Saturday, I just realised that I've forgotten to bring back something that is very very important. After calling the Uniten's residential officer, I drove all the way to Uniten just to get that stuff, and come back home, with a huge sigh of relief. Thank goodness I have sis's car to drive. Or else, I'm in one big shit case!

(Hint: I was elected as Treasurer for Uniten's Basketball Club. That's the stuff I left behind, in a safe place of course)


Tuesday - Friday ~

Met up with the whole Uni friends for the Pangkor trip. Began from meeting up in KL sentral, to hanging our asses in 1 Utama, to refilling our stomachs at mamak stall. By the time we depart from PJ, it's 3am.

By the time we arrive in Sitiawan, it's 7.30am! Breakfast was the first thing we sought after! Food is cheap compared to the price here in Klang, and the portion's much bigger as well! We finally left for Pangkor at 3.30pm...

The first night in Pangkor is spently mostly on playing Bridge, and pool! And when it comes to sleeping time... man... UNFORGETABLE NIGHT!!

There's a spot reserved for me, but no blanket... so I guess I can sleep without it. But with the aircond blasting at max power and a standing fan that's blowing directly, I don't stand a chance. So I got out the room and went next door, hoping that they have extra blanket for me, which is, unfortunately not the case!!

Leaving with no choice, I decided to sleep at the lobby's couch.
It was 4am... As the surrounding is quiet, it's dark, it's creepy. All kinds of thoughts can get into your mind instantly... I imagined a banshee, floating aimlessly in the nearby woods. And then, she turned, and saw me!! I closed my eyes tightly, as though an ostrich, hoping that I wasn't being seen. Silly me! How could she not?! And I thought I might be possessed anytime soon.......

Until the resort owner's dogs come to the rescue!!

A friendly Labrador, and another dog of unknown breed, came to where I was, sat there and stayed on guard for me. Astonished and grateful at the same time, I was finally able to get rid off silly thoughts and fell asleep...

Woke up next morning still feeling dead tired. But the snorkeling and kayakking sorta woke me up temporariy... and playing with sea cucumber certainly has alerted me from my subconscious mind!! The gooey body which feels like penis, ejaculates some white sticky liquid if one holds it for quite some time. Ewww... gross...

Left Pangkor Island after being roasted well and proper, and after hanging around in Sitiawan till late at night, we left for another night time journey back to PJ.
Would personally recommend east coast islands for snorkelling... the sea is much clearer
compared to Pangkor Island. And more fishies~~!


And some Malay girls over there even assumed me as one of the Dorm's actor... =.="

***
On the side note, my comp went Kaboom on Wednesday while I was away in Pangkor. Heavy torrent rains, rumbling thunders, a brilliant flash of light! And there goes my Power Supply Unit. Luckily it's just Power supply Unit.. if not.. habis... have to get new comp ady...

Hrrm.. new comp oso not bad.. mine quite obsolete dy!

Now to spend my hols in a much meaningful way... SLEEP!

No comments: