Friday, September 14, 2007

Milestone

Yay!! I've finally hit the 200th post milestone! Although I should have achieved this feat months ago, but the lack of updates due to assignments, projects, unavailability etc... All comes down to one and only reason : LAZY!

As NC mentioned in the chatbox 'teramat "rajin". entries kebelakangan ini satu gambar + 1 atau 2 ayat. Trend baru eh?' Well to answer that, I've just registered myself Mobile Blogging, where one can blog through their mobile phones directly on a picture of interest. The only drawback is that one can only post one picture per entry. Which is why fellow readers see these days that my posts has only one picture per post. That's the indication that I'm blogging through my mobile phone. Pretty cool eh?

As I've went MIA for the past whole week, I think I should let fellow readers know what on earth I'm doing these days that kept me away from this blog.

On Saturday my family and Dai Sou's family attended the Food Testing dinner for the upcoming wedding dinner which is next month in Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam. The food is surprisingly satisfying despite having lower expectations for the so-called Hotel Food. Few complaints here and there though, but overall it's a pass! Because of this Food Testing, I am unable to attend Mao and FC's farewell dinner. Sad case...

Once I'm back in Serdang, there were so many assignments and projects to attend to!! Kept me busy and occupied most of the time (at night of course XD). With all the stress building up, it's no wonder I'm more prone to join in Warcraft3 games whenever there's a chance!! Oops.. Rahsia terbocor! :p

Then there's this incident where I lost my textbook inside Uniten on Tuesday. It took me 1 day to realize that the book was missing. Asking myself why this morning I'm carrying a textbook out of the house and come home without it seems like the logical explanation to call myself "Gong Cha Cha" this time. -.-"

Fortunately, It turned out that I left the textbook inside the lecturer's room as I visited him to settle the CIDB (Construction Industry Development Board) form. It was still on the table as I entered his room. Thus I'm able to claim back my textbook. Phew.. RM 99 saved!!!

I must continue and finish some part of my work first before I can go back Klang peacefully!

Shin reporting in from House Behind Minlon, Serdang

No comments: