Friday, September 21, 2007

Pushed Beyond Limit

*Ahhhh Chiew!!!*

"Bless you!"

*sniff* Having a bout of flu these days. Or is it someone out there talking behind my back??

Or is it ALOT OF PEOPLE talking behind my back? Cos I just can't keep the flu in check!

Maybe I shouldn't leave this blog too barren. ><

I've managed to stay awake for 15 hours straight throughout the night without sleeping a wink just to finish up the Machine Design Project which is due today! As usual, the great spirit of procrastination is still embedded in yours truly's heart and soul, and it took him great effort just to get his arse off from the bed to sit in front of the computer to actually do work instead of double-clicking on Frozen Throne icon on the desktop.

Now that the Project is completed and submitted earlier this morning, it gives great pleasure to the author of this blog to return to his nest and cuddle under the blanket...

Only to be awaken again to study for quiz tomorrow morning at 8am, the only class of the day.

Tell me, why can't the lecturer move that class to other days instead?

The fasting month has already begun. This means I would spend more money buying food outside Uniten, simply because there's nothing much being sold inside Uniten. Pray that I won't become skinnier after this 1 month.

Shin reporting in from House Behind Minlon, Serdang.

No comments: