Tuesday, November 16, 2004

FeeDing Time~~

food... it is life... my life.. i live for food... i crave for food... whenever it comes to food... hehe... to begin my day with a series of food intake... went to KEC with my family for Dim Sum Buffet... well.. i like Dim Sum... but this time KEC has let me down... -.-" not really that nice... 'water level' dropped ady... so don't really enjoy it... though stomach's still full.....

1 hour after the dim sum... hong yang asked me to join for lunch... oh man.. i'm still full.. and i'm cleaning my room at the moment.. so i refused... but under his persistence... aiyah.. ok la... go have a drink with them... aiyoh.. the smell of loh mee is so tempting... but luckily i didn't order one myself... if not i'll find myself unable to finish it... hehehe... so there goes my lunch...

night time comes.... hehehe... mum cooked spaghetti... XD~~~ oh man... spaghetti.. it's been years since i last ate that~! that should be way before i go to Uniten for my 1st semester... spaghettti bolognese.... covered up with a slice of cheese... into the microwave for 1 minute to melt down the cheese... results?? CHEEEZY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE~~ XD~~

played basketball after my dinner... though feeling full but still manage to run around.. fortunate not to pull my abdomen while playing... -.-"

it's 12am... and it's raining... mao and I have decided to go out and eat... but need more people... so in comes han kwang... after much discusssion/argument.. Han Kwang finally agreed that he would fetch us to go makan... so off we go... eating nasi lemak and chicken as well... :p came back quite late (almost 4 when reached home) feeling tired.... so... PIG time~ tata

No comments: