Thursday, November 18, 2004

Futsal

it's been a long time since i last played futsal... which dates back to erm... 4 months ago?? right before i start my college life... -.-" even then i am still a novice to this game... hehehe... kena sounding by bro from time to time is errm... 'essential' and normal to me.. that's how i learn... from the experienced player... -.-" anyway... my brother has asked me to join him for tonight's game... since i have nothing much to do... and i kinda miss the game as well... i agreed~!

as usual it's fully crowded when we arrived there... joined in with my bro's colleagues... we played futsal~! 5 aside... drat... and i have to stick with my bro.. these guys are just crazy nuts... some dribble past players with relative ease even though the court size is minimized to nothing more than a 3/4 of a basketball court length-wise.. but it is tiring for the game is fast paced... my stamina was instantly reduced to 0 after running back and forth a few times... *pant* missed a couple of chances... <--- kena sounding again... which i deserved.. even i myself got frustrated~! eeek... i'm open once i'm on the run <--- kononnya run into space... ehehhe. but it just happens to me -.-" .. squandered my shots.. miskick once... and a complete miss on another occasion... -.-" oh well..

my bro was patient enough... though he expected me to do better... which i should as well... "Kayu" is the nick he called me... cos i'm still stiff whenever i play futsal.. he's wondering why i don't play the same way like i play in basketball.. come to think of it... am i flexible when i'm playing basketball? have to observe that the next time i play... no good arguing with bro... 1. no relevant stuff to defend myself... 2.even though got all the ideas and reasons.. i'll still lose to him... to be frank i'm never good in arguing with others... -.-"

played for 2 whole hours... pretty exhausted... flopped on the bed after my shower... *phew* but it sure was fun... wish i can play with my pals as well... hopefully everyone takes up football for a change... different variety instead of sticking to basketball alone... :p


No comments: