Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy bel@teD HaLLOween

happy halloween <--- belated well it's kinda late to see this one come out but anyway... it's always better to wish rather than leave this celebration aside...

woke up fairly early today.. 11am is early consider the fact that i slept at around 4am... had bah kut teh after all with my pals namely hong yang aka mao, fang chin, wei kiat, kuan yuen, hai liang and han kwang... no agendas after that so all went back to their respective residential site. -.-"

got home only to realise that there were 2 crystals on my study table already... oh man... my mum's really into feng shui this time... saying that these crystals will prosper me in education aspects... -.-" nothing comes worse than that... i'm struck dead with the presence of those 2 crystals.. and trust me these stuff is a thing to be seen... not some powerful stuff in my opinion... hardwork still pays off... so managed to study Chemistry for an hour before being tugged back into my comfortable bed~! woke up at 5pm.. joined mao and chun teng for errm... tea time... gobbled down 'heh kor peng' since i didn't eat anything since the bah kut teh meal... had dinner shortly after that... nothing beats my life when it comes to eat... ah... heaven~~

watched the simpsons halloween edition.. haha.. laughed my ass off... really.. this is what we call a good comedy flicks... continued to study *test on Tuesday and Thursday* till 11pm when i go down to catch some football matches....
Juventus 3 - 0 Chievo <--- not a hopeful scoreline... aiks.. 5 points clear from AC Milan. drat~!

Don't have the mood to study right after 12am... my body clock tells me i should chat~! met a few familiar owls once again... -.-" since Monday is a holiday to us... so everyone manage to stay awake for once on Sundays...

nothing much happened overall today... another day's past... just that i'm hooked on to this one particular song... people who are interested... it's 'I won't see you tonight part1' by Avenged Sevenfold.

*twang~!* drat.. some unusally sound just came out of nowhere... investigated the source... found out that it's just my guitar.. but the A string is broken... aikz... no more hack-away sessions for me yet again... -.-" creepy enough for me... in the middle of the night when this occurs... don't feel like involving myself with the likes of 'blair witch project'... phew~!

well.. enough for now... bed's more tempting than before~!

No comments: