Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Fever Symptoms

What happens when you wake up one fine day when the sun is not shining and is covered by heavy dark clouds that's on the verge of bursting.......

And you are down with a fever??

Simple. Just sleep! Ignore the gradual heat that's accumulating on your forehead.

That's what I did when I first got a minor fever. Minor i tell you! A good rest would do good for me, but no.... I even tried eating soupy stuff, thanks to Fang Chin who called me up at 3 something... that meal at Laksa Corner really made me feel better, so i proceeded to play basketball with my friends, to sweat it out. Despite the efforts, in the end I feel worse. No choice... in comes the best solution : Panadol, Honey Water, and Strepsils "Extra Strong" for my sore throat. And for once I slept early!!

And this morning I woke up feeling much better, but my mouth hurts. And it wouldn't take a genius to realize what causes everything that I've gone through yesterday....

I got Wisdom Tooth AGAIN! This time it's on my upper right corner...

K.N.N.C.C.B ~~~

No comments: