Friday, February 17, 2006

Alcatel OT S853

Finally something that would satisfy all my needs on a mobile phone... introducing the Alcatel's latest launched mobile phone, Alcatel OT S853


sure looks abit like the great K750
Key features known for this cool phone is having Mp3 player WITH 2.1 stereo speakers embedded on each side of the phone and also there's a bass as well. Aside that, the camera's 1.3Megapixel which is fairly good for me. Some people who have bought it also mentioned that there's autofocus for this camera! hrrm... tempting shit... To enjoy all these main features, the Alcatel is kind enough to put 10Mb internal memory for the system files.. and a SD card slot to fit in our junks usually obtained from occasionally camwhoring sessions and great enjoyment in music.

Other basic functions includes bluetooth, infrared, usb cabled, gprs and even EDGE! though i have not even test myself what EDGE can do especially in Malaysia. Maybe i can try out once i get hold onto this little baby. The downside is that this phone has no 3G, which as well I have not much of a clue what it truly can do to spice up my life, but at the moment I can safely deem it as unnecessary features.

At the price of RM 1100, I can get all these features in a matrix-designed phone! Plus a few goodies given such as USB data cable, a CD software, a stereo headset and last but not least, a 128Mb MiniSD Memory Card! Now that's what I call great offer.

Now, all I need is to find that RM 1100 out of nowhere...

1 comment:

Chee Shin, Gan said...

lol... i would have tested its pic quality and the sound system itself.. but too bad.. i need to think of something to get that amount of money...any ideas?