Monday, February 27, 2006

All Random

I'm suppose to blog this sooner. But there's always things to disrupt you from updating the blog as soon as you can : Internet Connection.

Ok.. enough ramblings about the internet connection. It's something we all have expected from a blardy lousy Universiti such as Uniten. Since now that I'm given the chance to blog, then blog I shall.

As I mentioned before, I went back to Klang on Saturday after the stupid Manufacturing Lab. It was all daily routine from the beginning to the end : A lunch session with neighboursas well as old friends, a basketball session with my gang in the old faithful STAR school. After basketball, it's home sweet home.. and this is where things start to get real awkward...

As I soaked my sweaty clothes into the pail, there's a foul stench that filled up my nostrils. I gasped, and sniffed. Uggh... this can't be happening... It stinks~!! For that moment i thought that my body odour has turned that bad. But, tiki as I am, I washed my hands on the tap to remove the smell... and I sniffed my hands again... Uggh!! this can't be happening again!! Tiki as I mentioned just now, once again I washed my hands, but this time I scooped the water up and sniff at it... Uggh... this can't be happening!!!! The water itself smells like faeces! How can this be happening at this moment?? Fortunately shokubutsu worked fine to remove the water odour.. phew! This water stink issue has lasted till Sunday itself, so I don't know how's the situation now at home.

Ok, so there's nothing really much happened in Klang after all. Even so, I did came back to relax. That's my main aim and it's done. So now i'm back in Uniten pretty good in shape. Until my housemate Tai Soon told me...

"No internet la... it's been like this since Saturday"

KnNCCB...

Well.. till now it's finaly back.. so i can't complain much can I?

Now to tackle the mee goreng i tapau'ed for midnight supper.. XD

No comments: