Monday, February 20, 2006

Sunday is a rest day?

This is the second week that I have not returned to Klang. Guess my friends from Klang and my family especially are wondering when I can come back since the end of my mid-term break. I miss those mamak sessions with those dudes. Aside that, home cook food is always a good choice for me, who always eat outside food and ended up spending myself mostly on food and nothing else but food. Home cook food = supplied by family therefore it's FREE!

And another reason why I need to go back is to pay back the debts that I owed to my cousin bro, who runs a telephone shop. For the past few months I have been helping my friends to reload their credits via my cousin. One should inform me that how much he/she needs to top up, and I'll just inform my cousin about it, and he will do the reloading for the customer through SMS. The only drawback for my cousin is that his cash flow is disrupted because all the money is paid to me first before I can hand it to him, usually on weekends.

Ok, I'm beginning to miss Klang more than ever. Now let's get back to where I began...

Last Sunday I had Linear Algebra Test 2, which I think I've done fairly well. And yesterday I had Technical Communication midterm exam, now that I don't know how I would fare, since the questions are True False statements ( and I got mostly True's) and grammar. The grammar involves the old-school rule of parallelism. Sigh... I shall wait for the results and see how I've done.

On the same day that I have my Technical Communication exam, there's a 3 on 3 basketball Tournament going on! It's open to certain Universities nearby i.e. UPM, UKM and KLIUC. I can't take part of it due to the exam. Stupid timing.

As expected the winner goes to the team UPM, who has a freaking tall state player and yet he plays like a Small Forward. In the end, the representative of UKM got 1st runner-up and as for Uniten, who can only manage a 3rd place. Overall the whole tournament management is awkward. Alot of last-minute works and planning has deterred the tournament's quality. Hopefully there's a better planned tournament in the future.

And now for the upcoming events : DE Test 2. Shit I'm so gonna be dead this time. Time to divert attention from DOTA to studies for once. XD

I'll be back to Klang on Saturday, after a 5 hour manufacturing Lab.

Madness.

No comments: