Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Break In

I know how you are feeling now...
You are thinking that you've made a fool out of me...
As you walk down the corridor...
The usual routine... just walking...
Then, you realise, that a window is not properly closed...
You realise too that no one's around...
You climbed into the window...
And there it is, lay perfectly in front of your eyes...
Not the computer, nor the guitar...
In the unzipped pouch, there are cash inside...
A whole load of em, enough to feed yourself a month...
You whisk it away, before I return...
Making me a hell lot poorer than ever before...

If ever I get my hands on you...
Goodness knows what's gonna happen on you...
Had you better show up and beg for forgiveness...
Then I may reduce the punishment due on you...
Your action is something I loathed...
And it's not just worth that amount of money you took...
You pay for your crimes...
Wait for my wrath... whoever you are...
And pray that you are attached to someone else...
So that she knows your true colour...
Unattached is OK too...
So you don't have to pretend like a good guy in front of her...

My hands are so itchy that I can literally tear you apart...