Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Test is Back

I'm now suffering from post-test syndrome. Literally owned by Thermodynamics. I'm unsure of my answers, whether they are going to give me the grades, or they are gonna make me the most pathetic person in the world. It's a make or break situation. And I don't like it.

Whilst waiting for the next upcoming tests that involve Dynamics and Circuits, allow me to drown my Post-Thermo Syndrome with Domino's Pizza, some guitar strumming and nonetheless more DotA sessions. My spirit hit ground zero, as I have to see that the domino's pizza meal has to be cancelled, because it is closed... It's 10pm liao by the way, so have to make do with the hawker stalls nearby. ~.~

My ankle has yet to recover fully, due to the fact that I received a full momentum of a slide tackle while playing football on the field. It's been 3 weeks already since that memorable event, and there's a niggling pain on the ankle still. It's a major concern for me, especially in later years when I start walking with tongkat. That's not a sight I want to conjure up even now, I don't wanna walk with a tongkat!!!

Might not come back to Klang this week, gotta revise for the upcoming tests...

Provided that I can revise la that is! But give face abit la! ok?? oK??

No comments: