Thursday, August 31, 2006

To your health, Malaysia! Cheers!

PHMMMPHT!!!!!

*takes a deep breath*

PHHHMMMMMPPPHHHTTTT!!!! PHHHMMMMMPPHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!

*takes another deep breath*

PHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!

*SNORKS*

PPPPHHHHMMMMPPPHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Huuuarrrrggghhhhh...... *pooit!*

sigh...

Pretty sums up what I've gone through for the past few days... No dam can hold up such amount of load, that carries such huge momentum that it is best to just open the dam to reduce further damages. Worse thing is that the load can just replenish in such a short moment, ready to attack the dam again...

Oh yeah... selamat menyambut hari kemerdekaan ke-49!!

Malaysia's always Malaysia.. keep it that way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i Card[/url] DS ComP)