Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Be The Adult

Sitting down in front of the comp, munching away the bread bought from the sundry shop, he sat there, deep in thought.

Or rather, the look is always deceiving. He's just woke up from an unusual time for slumber, from 10am to 3pm, the body would not sustain him if he forced himself to stay up. So any classes in between this time frame, are conveniently skipped.

"I should have finished my work earlier last night..."
Procrastination.. procrastination.. it's just something that he won't learn, nor take it seriously....

"C'mon.. I'm 21 already, I should take things seriously by now!"

Yeah... I'm 21 years old already this year, and legally. It just happened so quickly. Welcome to the adulthood!

So, as a person who just turned 21, a fresh 'graduate' one can put it, what is he expected of to become?? or act like one??

Lots of love appreciated from friends all around me who sent me wishes on that day itself... making my phone inbox Kaboom~! forced to delete messages to make way for the new ones! *hint hint* I need a new phone ;)

While most of the people wish me to have all my wishes come true, some of them are unique and hilarious in such a way that I'll take a few interesting quotes (just a few) from these messages they sent:

- Do you know that you can start voting? by Hai Liang

- Becoming old makes you worth alot more. You get silver hair, golden teeth, galstones, kencing manis and even darah berkelas tinggi! by Poh Suan

And the best of all..

Hope that you have a best celebration ever! by Nikki

Oh yeah, I had the best celebration ever!!

Thanks to you, Nikki... dear!
Glad to share my life with ya! Lots of love!! =)
*Attempts not to sound too geli'ish!*

My best birthday gift in my entire life? Hell YEAH!!

Bear with the words now!! Pics up for next post!! XD

No comments: