Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A mysterious girl

First... there's Christmas eve...

In a blink of an eye... it's new year's eve...

Another blink of an eye... hello 2007, goodbye 2006.

Many thanks to friends (old and new alike), I get to fill my stomach with healthy wholesome good food that one can't find in Uniten.

Ahem.. maybe I should excuse the term healthy here... barbeque party is never a healthy issue!!

It was during the New Year's Eve party, in Wei Kiat's house, that I've caught her eye.
Clad in a beautiful black spaghetti top, with black pants that covers her slim legs, she is a mysterious girl, somewhat unnoticed by others.

She gave me a smile. A smile that is capable of melting the whole north pole... Thought it was an illusion, I looked again. There she was, smiling, and beckoning me to come over. Gathering myself, I approached her cautiously, without taking my eyes off her.

As I got close to her, one step away from her, that's when she grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her. My heart skipped at her touch. Who is this girl....??

Without another moment, she gave me a kiss!! A long passionate one. Ignoring the gasps and stares of other onlookers, I returned the favour. Blood's pumping in my veins vigorously, it's obvious now to many that I'm now, despite my dark skin, blushing.

Suddenly, the mysterious girl's gone! *poof!* Shocked and bemused, I was holding on to nothing.
How it happened, I have no idea. Illusion?? Dark magic?? A spectre?? It better not be the latter!
But the impression is ever lasting, the last thing I recalled about her...

She tasted dry and had a tinge of grape in it.


To be continued...

No comments: