Monday, January 08, 2007

The girl unveiled

*Hic*
*Hic*
*Hic*
Where's the girl?? Where is she??
*Hic*
*Hic*
She's really gone. Nowhere to be seen anymore. She was there before right?? It's real, isn't it??

Isn't it??

To make things worse...

My chicken wings chao tar liao!!!!!!!!!

Jaga properly, and a good chicken wing thou shalt enjoy!

Consumption of barbequed food is not good for health if one eats too much, and I've found a perfect beverage to wash them away from our precious body, as well as to compliment with the food itself...


Red wine's good for health. Don't believe me? Check out my skin!


Despite undergoing changes from mahogany to dark crimson, I'm still sane and of course.. not mabuk la!


Look, I'm still smiling and facing the cam! Ain't that sane enough?!!

Oh yeah, the wine tasted dry and has a tinge of grape in it! :)
And the girl I've mentioned previously, she wasn't there on that night. She was somewhere else, occupied by her own plans, unable to join in the party.
Darn, I do wish that she was there on that day!



No comments: