Thursday, May 10, 2007

Results!

Results are out!!!!

My heart is thumping at irregular pace as I log on to my university's portal, and click on the results tab...

Loading...

Mechanics of Materials B-
Mechanics of Fluids 1 B-
Fluids Lab B+
Mechanics of Materials B-
Mechanics of Materials lab B
Theory of Machine C+

GPA : 2.67
CGPA : 2.46

*phew* I did pretty well overall except for Theory of Machine, which I feel I could have done better if only I didn't skip so much classes, plus I didn't do much self studying. So I deserve that grade.

I have to buck up for my own future's sake. Time to push my CGPA further up and hopefully it lands me in 2nd Lower class at least. 2nd Upper class is abit too far for me now. Huhu... so much for playign DotA and other comp. games as well.. ><

No comments: