Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Road to Ireland

Yours Truly is embarking on a journey to the Republic of Ireland to assist his sister to settle down in the land where Guiness rules the beverages instead of sky juice, and English Breakfast to replace the usual Malaysian breakfast...

For 3 weeks I won't be around in Malaysia. Instead I might be able to make friends with the locals, understanding their culture and hoping to get a few pints and get jolly with them. Hopefully I can withstand the alcohol effects without polluting the streets with my undigested dinner. Yuck.

Hopefully, the trip to Singapore and Redang would still be etched in his memory, and please bug him to share a tale or two once he returns from the land far far away in Europe!

Ok.. time to go!! Beg me for those who desires souvenirs! muaahahahahah!!

No comments: