Saturday, December 25, 2004

MerRY X'MaS!!

really... it's christmas already!!! though i don't really celebrate it... but it's just great to brighten up everybody's spirits... as mentioned.. it's about giving and sharing the joy and love... hahaha... Janice gave me a present.... when opened up... -.-" a banner which goes like this :

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS!

-.-"

thanks Janice! i'll find the true meaning of this banner... hahaha...
thanks to those who sent SMS wishes for Merry X'mas... do hope the same goes to you guys...
thanks to all my pals who's been with me throughout my life even till now... past present future ;)
thanks to my Uni friends who's been with me even though it's only 2nd sem and we have gone along like buddies~
thanks to everyone~! literally everyone~! glad to have you guys by my side...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR~!
*sob sob* (today's blog is abit too emotional eh?) >.<

No comments: