Sunday, December 19, 2004

tadaIMa~

whoa... after being errm.. absent from blogging... let's see.. it's exactly 1 month since the last time i blogged. There's so much to type.. and yet... i find myself semangat-less to jot down watever has transpired for the last month.. yes... even the beijing trip... i am bad... >.<

i must admit... that i consider myself as an ignorant fella... watever's happening... i dont' really care much... which is why most of my blogs in the past are all about me~! ME~! -.-" after all... my thoughts are my own... i rarely share with my friends... that would make me some freaking fella with some serious thoughts... no... i had enough of this~~! i wanna be childish.. rather than an old fella.... too many ppl have commented bout my loooks... that i dont' look like 18... "hey are you a 3rd year student may i ask? why dont' i see you in the campus before?" the truth is dude... I'VE JUST ENTERED THIS UNIVERCITY FOR JUST A FEW MONTHS... drat the seniors... lousy judgement... -.-"

recently... i'm introduced to a few malay girls by a malay friend... well.. get to know more friends is normal... one of the malay girls.... assumed that i'm a Malay as well... freaky... i'm dark... ok accepted... but even malays oso think that i'm a malay...oh man this is getting seroius... -.-" after explaining to her that i'm a chinese.. a pure one... not mixed... then she suddenly chatter away to me in MANDARIN!!! fuh... finally a malay fella who knows how to speak chinese after so long... hahaha... since the great Hazlina from Hin Hua... anyway... had a good introduction and everything.... in the end she concluded that... direct conversation taken :

"wo jue de ni hen lao leh!"
-.-"
drat~~!

well.. enough for the warm up... having writer's blocks at the moment... my site won't be as creative like the ones seen in fang chin's.. melt's... eve's... koon miin's.... i'll just try to do my best to keep u guys ermr... the cure for boredom lah.... btw ppl... try to bombard my doodleboard can ady... just can't bear to see a few msgs there only... hahahaha.... and thanks for everybody's support... to keep this blogsite alive... MUAHAHAHAH

No comments: