Sunday, August 28, 2005

a brief update...

sorry ppl... the 'real' update is gonna be postponed yet again... *curses the newly-bought-but-now-disfunctioned D-Link router...* , which unabled me to go online at home without fighting for connection with other family members mainly my SIS!

so now b4 she comes back from her trip to toilet... time to update some stuff for my viewers, though this entry would be very short... cos she's out of the toilet now!

first of all, i just finished my mid term exam... which i think i did sorta badly... but enough to survive the scares... and maybe enough to scrap through the final exams with enough GPA's...
and a few hours of sleep just to get rid of the stress cumulated throughout the week and filled in with DOTA and Ragnarok Online... yeah! Tai Soon has made his comp a dedicated server for both games... all hail the mighty one! the next game would be Diablo 2 i guess? :p

ok.. i have to stop here now... my sis is back from her 'business'... meanwhile i shall enjoy my 1 week break loaded with assignments... *sigh*

No comments: