Thursday, October 06, 2005

Being lazy...

ahh... another good ol story of me being lazy... care to listen? or am I just too plain lazy to relate to you guys?

Apparently not that awful. My laziness must come to an end, which is why now I'm trying my best to come up with a new entry here.

Went to The Mines with Yi Jun, Tai Leong, Mark, Tai Soon, Alwin, Adelynn and Bowl Girl (Wen Zhen.. sorry! XD) to catch a movie. The initial plan is to watch Into The Blue, which Mark and I have watched on the previous week, but the others wanted to watch Into the Blue instead. So we came up with an alternative, or two : All watch Flightplan, or we separate ourselves by watching both Into the Blue and The Myth (which Tai Soon, Tai Leong and Alwin had watched the latter one, what irony!) So we took the 2nd plan, Mark, Yi Jun and I watched The Myth whilst the others settled for Into the Blue. To be frank, The Myth is worth it to watch despite some critics that it's not that fantastic. But i thought otherwise, maybe because I'm a fan of Jackie Chan so I have prejudice opinion : Jackie Chan's movies are always good. And this one doesn't let me down as well. His veterancy in action movies, plus he's one of the few actors who can really show emotions well, sums up his good acting skills. The movie has a very interesting plot as well, so I do recommend this movie over Into the Blue, which i thought the show is about Jessica Alba... whenever the scene goes, when there's Jessica Alba, it's all about Jessica Alba after all! With predictable plot and limited number of characters, it's not that good compared to The Myth. So... the verdict is

The Myth 1 Into the Blue 0
I've been skipping classes for the past 2 days. What to do, lazy ol me is creeping back. ( for once i didn't push this laziness on lecturer's laziness to teach.. which is not their fault in the first place! ) XD Weather's very good these days... it's freezing cold at night and windy in the morning, not sunny at all during the day. Which makes the day another ideal day for a game of basketball. 100% on sports and games, 0% on knowledge intake. drat... my brain's sure gonna get rusty at this rate. :p
Been eating good ol hot stuff these days.. Tom Yam... Nasi USA... yum yum... and the best part is.. i had ulcer while eating these foods. Call me suiciding, but i'm kinda enjoying it! It's so bad that you say 'ouch' whenever it hurts, and indeed it hurts alot!
exams in another week's time... pray i do well this time!

No comments: