Saturday, October 29, 2005

merdeka!

yeah u heard em right! it's merdeka for me!! (and to my fellow Uni - mates too!)

I've screwed both Statics and Materials... hopefully i still pass with some dignity. I did answer all questions... with nonsense of course. so hopefully my lecturers would fall for it, and give me some marks that i don't deserve to gain in the first place, and i'll be on my way to 2nd Semester dramatically~ XD

Had a very great time packing all the stuff back home. Luggages, desktops... even more luggages... fuh yoh... it sure is one of the best ways to build up ur body, instead of using dumbells. And thanks to our hostel's elevator, we can move all our belongings 6 floors down without worrying wat would happen if the elevator is really DOWN! ( I think I can compromise the workers' maintenance and the odour that's coming out from the machines they used... -.-")

After dad took my belongings, I headed to Alwin's house to stay overnight since the whole uni gang is going to genting the following day. The night is indeed long so we meet up with the Genting members ( Adelynn, Tai Soon, Wen Zhen, Mark and Eugene. Yi Jun can't make it to the mamak session though) to discuss the upcoming days' plan and of course some endless chats and bombings here and there.

will blog more bout genting next time.. man it sure is some sorta holiday to have...

i'm gonna miss Uniten for 1 whole month ( evil grins~)

No comments: