Saturday, October 08, 2005

Down with a Sickness

As I type every single nonsense that I'm gonna type in here for the next 20 minutes or so, I'm badly struck down with a bout of flu and sore throat. Indeed this 2 hit combo is powerful enough to keep me awake for the past half hour, rendering me from my usual slumbers; I'm only 2 hours recharged out of my usual 8 hours daily routine. No thanks to the lack of water consumed, especially after you have Nasi Lemak as dinner.

Now that I'm kept awake, should I start doing my Pro-E assignments to kill time? Or should I just try to get some sleep, hopefully that I do get any of it? Or should i just go to the toilet for every 5 minutes to get rid of the phlegm generating in the throat? I'm currently taking the 3rd option... cause I'm not determined enough to kill time, plus I don't feel well enough to kacau my assignments at the moment.

Hrrm, of all times that I fall sick, why now? Is it because that i should have gone back to Klang instead of staying back here in Uniten? It's not reasonable though. I have assignments pending, and yet I'm not putting enough effort to even begin with! But I don't deserve such treatment!!

I require my fellow friends from Klang to tapau bah kut teh for me... I seriously need backup! XD

1 comment:

Chee Shin, Gan said...

hehe... ya know that bah kut teh can cure most of my sickness? especially when u can only eat pork in klang cos it's a University with majority of malays are studying tehre?
By the way, i dunno which voon u are.. lol care to intro?