Friday, October 14, 2005

Tension

The recent lack of updates can only mean one thing to me:

I'm having my finals exam next Monday, as of 17/10/2005, and it will last for 2 weeks. Though I only have 5 days of exams within this period of time.

So all the best to me to score well in this Finals. My carry marks for a few subjects are on the OK side. But Calculus, Statics and Engineering Materials are on the verge of pulling my GPA down. So I need to buck up these 3 subjects in these days.

I'll be going to Genting right after my Finals for 3 days with my Uni friends. Then I'll celebrate my 3 times a year 1-month-long holiday (finally) and I'll get to enjoy home cook food. And never forget the greatest dish found in Klang a.k.a BAH KUT TEH.

Time to study now. Enough buggings on the net.

5 comments:

Ee Von said...

everytime bah kut teh.. bo sien meh

Chee Shin, Gan said...

of cos lah boh sien siao jie... it's like gals and heels, stilettos, pumps etc... bagi lelaki adalah makanan bagus, bagi perempuan adalah pakaian yg lagi bagus, murah, cantik, dan menawan! XD care to tapau for me bah kut teh anyway? :p

Anonymous said...

Now you could find Classes for a multitude of subjects on your area , like autocad clasess and they could be found by visiting autocad clasess

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try
it out.

My blog :: online trading

Anonymous said...

Quality articles or reviews is the crucial to invite the viewers to pay a quick visit the site, that's what this website is providing.

Feel free to surf to my blog post sports betting services []