Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sony Ericsson k618i

My friends, the moment has finally come to past...

Say goodbye to my old phone...


And welcome the new 'soulmate'...


It doesn't come in pairs unfortunately ><

*pics taken from http://www.gsmarena.com*

Given to me by my parents as my 21st b'day, I'm a very lucky person I must admit. They've promised me to get me a new phone, and asked me to choose a phone of my liking.

Within a RM 1000 budget.

So there goes all those REALLY CANGGIH CANGGIH phones eg k800! T_T

With the options limited to budget, I have to scout around for an all-rounder that suits my needs, and this Sony Ericsson k618i is the suitable candidate!

Armed with the most essential features such as mp3 player, camera, bluetooth, and 3G, this is the phone that would at least keep me alive, especially a tech-jakun like me who doesn't have the privilege to have his own mp3 player and a personal digicam to fiddle with. And 3G.. what on earth is 3G in the first place?!

The downside of this phone though, is the camera itself. Despite a 2MP capability, it doesn't have flash nor autofocus. So the picture quality is honestly disappointing.


Angry ah! No autofocus! No flash! @!$!%!%^

Aside that, it doesn't have a radio, so I won't be able to access the local radio station for any gossips and news, and random music as well, though I do have my own selection of songs to listen to via mp3.

And the 3G... nothing wrong with it.

Just that digi doesn't have 3G yet... and I'm using digi line now.. -.-"

Will solve that problem later. For the moment, the trend of owning a Sony Ericsson phone has hit the young adults' market like me!


The Sony Ericsson family. Pic taken by Beng Siong's Nokia 6280. How ironic.

With this, I have all the reason to post more pics in my blog!! =)

No more long lines of words. How boring!

No comments: