Monday, March 26, 2007

Uneasy Reading

It's 11.25pm...

I stare at the monitor facing the blank pages on this very website. Pondering, wondering, thinking, what should I blog about this time.

Keep staring, keep searching...

Dig deep into the soul, what is it that is bothering my whole being?

Isn't there something that can be shared to the readers? It might help to express it out instead of keeping it to ownself. Who knows? There might be someone who has gone through the same transition, and would offer some advice on how he/she goes through it.

Keep staring, keep searching...

The exams are coming close, like in a week's time. It always spells disaster for anyone whose thoughts is on nothing but the coming exams. The fear that strikes you when the day comes, the fear when you do not obtain the expected results, the fear when your parents look disappointed whilst you yourself would feel the most disappointed of all.

NO no no.. that's not the bothering one... I believe I can perform well in this finals... for once!

So what's bothering me??

Goodness gracious me I have no f**king idea. I really need to analyse myself thoroughly...

Oh wait! I know ady!!!!!!!

*scrolls up.. and then down again*

Impressive.. the page is filled up! Once again a blog entry has been done!!!

Ahh... My burden has been greatly reduced! ^^

Time for some sleep(DotA).. Oops!

No comments: